Singpost ~ Quest For Amusement
SEARCH BLOG


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Walk off the Earth - WOTE

Chanced upon "Walk off the Earth" while attending a conference.


I thought that they were pretty cool. Basically the video I saw showed a couple of guys who were making music by playing together on a single instrument.



It was a lovely idea and concept. Simple and masterful.

Here's the clip I saw:

Somebody That I Used To Know - WOTE


There are some other fun clips on their Youtube Channel. Here's one that reminded me of "That 70s show" 360 Degree Round The Table Panning Sequence.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Walk off the Earth (Feat. Selah Sue)


And another one that blew my mind with the amount of effort and intricate details that went into the production of the video.

Grenade - [Walk off the Earth] Bruno Mars Cover

For more, please visit their Youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/walkofftheearth?feature=watch

0 comments: