Singpost ~ Quest For Amusement
SEARCH BLOG


Friday, January 24, 2014

Zhou Ying Is Moving Back To Shanghai

Zhou Ying (One of the Host of Style Check In) is planning to leave Singapore and head back to China, according to a report from todayonline.com on 24 January 2014.



Her contract with MediaCorp ends in March 2014. The 25 year old Star Search contestant from the 2007 batch is still open to doing projects with Mediacorp in the future.




Excerpt from the interview:

“I will do a course in psychology at a university — but not a professional one that takes years.

I just want to have some time to myself because I am used to Singapore and I now have to re-adjust to the environment in Shanghai, and during that time, I need to keep myself occupied.

So, I will do some studying. After three to five months, I will make plans.”


Related video:




More information at:
http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/television/zhou-ying-china-bound
ojects with Mediacorp in the future.



Source:
http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/television/zhou-ying-china-bound

0 comments: